Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook (used)
Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook
Compatible With :
- 45W MagSafe Compatible with: A1237 A1269 A1270 A1304 A1369 A1370 A1374
- 45W MagSafe2 Compatible with: A1436 A1465 A1466
- 60W MagSafe Compatible with: A1181 A1184 A1185 A1278 A1342 A1344
- 60W MagSafe2 Compatible with: A1425 A1435 A1502
- 85W MagSafe Compatible with: A1150 A1151 A1172 A1189 A1211 A1226 A1229 A1260 A1281 A1286 A1290 A1297 A1343
- 85W MagSafe2 Compatible with: A1398 A1424
- Color: White
- L-Style MagSafe tip
- Designed for use with 11-inch or 13-inch MacBook Air with MagSafe Power Port
- Magnetic DC connector disconnects on undue strain
- Prevents fraying & weakening of cables over time
- 45W DC output
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz 1.0A
- Output: DC 14.5V — 3.1A
The 45-Watt MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook Air features a magnetic DC connector that ensures your power cable will disconnect if it experiences undue strain, and helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time. In addition, the magnetic DC helps guide the plug into the system for a quick and secure connection.
When the connection is secure, an LED located at the head of the DC connector will light up; an amber light lets you know that your portable is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge. An AC lead is provided with the adapter for maximum lead length, while the AC wall adapter (also provided) gives users an even easier and more compact way to travel.
Redesigned specifically for MacBook Air, the adapter is the perfect travelling companion. It has a clever design that allows the DC cable to be wound neatly around itself for easy cable storage.
This power adapter recharges the lithium polymer battery while the system is off, on, or in sleep mode. It also powers the system if you choose to operate without a battery.
Compatible only with MacBook Air with MagSafe Power Port.